TS Training
RYA dinghy and power boat training

RIB coding

T.S.Training can also advise/consult on coding your own rib for MCA and RYA Coding.

Having Tim has the luxury of coding his own rib for his Training Establishment purposes and now knows all the pitfalls and reference documents to get your Rib up to full RYA/MCA coding.

There are various things you will need to think about!

Such as………

Vessel requirements

  1. Seating Arrangements
  2. Transom Height
  3. Safety Equipment
  4. Safety Policy
  5. Risk Assessments
  6. RYA/MCA coding final certificate

Personal Requirements/Qualifications

  1. Advance Powerboat Course
  2. Advanced Powerboat Exam.
  3. RYA First Aid – 1 Day
  4. RYA PPR course - Online
  5. ML5 or ENG1 Medical – this needs to be done by a MCA recognised doctor
  6. RYA short range
  7. RYA Sea Survival – 1 Day

So if you’re a rib or powerboat owner who requires your rib or powerboat to be commercially coded for.

We are able to consult and advise you on your personal requirements.

We can run the training through our Training Establishment based in Shepard’s Warf.

If you would require any further information, then please contact Tim on the information below.

Facebook Twitter Linked In Youtube Youtube
web site by island webservices